titulo

EUROPE UNITED, A COMENIUS SCHOOL PROJECT 2011-2013

Thursday 19 April 2012

Not only a trip ..




This was my first experience with the Comenius project and I hope it won't be the last ! Everything in this project was for me "good to take". I went to Birmingham from the 23 to the 28 march.
I was afraid not to be in a good family but when I met them I wasn't afraid anymore. The English people were all really friendly and really nice especially my host family ! I think this is the thing I willl always remember, the people. I was received by Miss Darcy. She has 2 sons and one of them is the same age as me. We directly became friends and he let me discover a lot of things in Birmingham.
I've never thought that this project would bring me so much. These 6 days were really intense. Sightseeing, bowling, London, Strattford, shopping, greyhound racing,.. We never had time to get bored . And everything I did was amazing.
I really love this project because I 've met people from other countries, not only from England. And it was really awesome to share and compare our countries. Now I'm really proud to show my Belgian friends what I have learned.
I am keeping in touch with everybody and I hope I'll see them again !


Corentin Michiels (Belgium)

No comments:

Post a Comment