titulo

EUROPE UNITED, A COMENIUS SCHOOL PROJECT 2011-2013

Wednesday 18 April 2012

MY TRIP TO BIRMINGHAM






My first trip abroad was simply perfect. At the beginning I thought I wouldn’t have a very good time due to the language, but it was not at all like this. I was very lucky that I was received by Lisa. She is a very friendly, amusing and cheerful person; she is wonderful. She treated my very well, as I was her son. I know that I got a friend there. Moreover, she showed me a lot of places, her neighbourhood, Birmingham, Stratford, parties, etc. She also introduced me to her sons and their friends; they are very nice people who I hope to see again soon, I may visit them next year.

I’m very grateful to Lisa for everything and I’m very grateful for having had the opportunity to meet her. If I could, I would still be there. I had a lot of fantastic experiences. I keep in touch with Lisa by Facebook and e-mails, and for now everything is very good.In addition, I have met very funny and great people from other countries.

Emilio Gambín.

No comments:

Post a Comment