titulo

EUROPE UNITED, A COMENIUS SCHOOL PROJECT 2011-2013

Saturday 14 April 2012

Europe United : Project in Birmingham




Clément (IND Thuin-BELGIUM)
The Comenius Project’s meeting in Birmingham was for me an amazing experience which I will never forget.
I had the opportunity to meet a lot of people, discover their way to live, our differences and similarities. Basically, Europeans teenagers from abroad are quite similar to us, but they have a lot of habits which are different from ours mainly about food, school and transports. (By the way, Tea and English breakfast aren’t myths at all!)
My host family was really welcoming, I can’t even imagine a better host family. I can never thank them enough.
I spent most of my time there with my host and his friends who were hosts as well, I didn’t spent a lot of time with his family because we were busy with great activities all the time. I had the opportunity to visit Birmingham, try new food and drinks, learn about the importance of religion out there, go to a football match, discover the educational system and see how English teenagers have fun.

It’s an experience I would recommend to anyone who’s open-minded, everything was awesome.
I will try to keep in touch with the people I met there.


No comments:

Post a Comment