titulo

EUROPE UNITED, A COMENIUS SCHOOL PROJECT 2011-2013

Wednesday 18 April 2012

My trip in Birmingham




I thought that it would be a little bit boring, but when you meet your host’s friends and your host too, you realize that it’s going to be like most of other exchanges, an awesome exchange.

The firsts days you are so shy because it’s a new family for you and other manners for you.

Birmingham is so beautiful, I really loved sightseeing because there were many different things in relation with Murcia. I like it a lot.

At school, the school was fantastic, I really missed the music class, it was awesome, the classes are very well prepared for teaching.

There is not much to tell because we were there only 5 days, so thanks to the school for this opportunity and for being so lucky to have received such a good family.

Manuel Navarro Navarro.

No comments:

Post a Comment