titulo

EUROPE UNITED, A COMENIUS SCHOOL PROJECT 2011-2013

Monday 5 December 2011

Why was it so awesome!? By Martin, Belgium



What's better than five days in a family as welcoming as my family in Spain, having met people from all over Europe? Life was very different, but so nice. I had never imagined going to Spain with the school in a such a free way. I discovered the food and drink typical of the region, the mountain sceneries,the city of Murcia... And what pleased me most was the people. My family was so nice that I cried (yeah, a little bit… Just a 'tear') at the airport when I had to leave my brother and my father, it was really sad. I also enjoyed meeting the whole family, and grandmother who will forever be etched in my mind. "Tu es très joli!" (You're so beautiful!) I also had the opportunity to participate to a demonstration in the center and to be with young people from Murcia outside the school. Being at school was also very nice, I could play music, enjoy relaxation, losing volleyball and being with these very nice students from England, Poland and the beloved Spanish. I loved this trip. I’m going to return to Murcia, one day, to see the people I met there.

No comments:

Post a Comment