titulo

EUROPE UNITED, A COMENIUS SCHOOL PROJECT 2011-2013

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Murcia ? What a wonderful trip !

By Anne-Sophie, Belgium

It was for me a great experience as well for de cultural aspect as the human aspect.
So interesting to meet people from other countries and discover how they live, what's different at school,..


We also had the opportunity to discover the food specialities of each country thanks to the lunch we shared with all the exchange students.
Even if I didn't spent a lot of time with my exchange student I had the chance to spent more time with other students and made new friends!
I will remember this experience like one of the best I had during my studies and the richest one, socially speaking.
Each country is different but deep down everyone is the same. I think that's the message that such project passes.
Thanks to everyone for making my trip a wonderful one !

No comments:

Post a Comment