titulo

EUROPE UNITED, A COMENIUS SCHOOL PROJECT 2011-2013

Friday 9 December 2011

The Spanish Experience

While I was in Murcia, I had one of the best times of my life. the experiences I had and the friends I've made will stay with me forever.

It was exciting to see how the culture and way of life differs to ours and how their city works. We got the opportunity to be invited into the lives of Spanish people and and experience how they live on a daily basis. I discovered specialities in food and drink and learned which dishes are traditional in Murcia. In the five days that I was there I visited different cities and saw many monuments.

My host family were very welcoming and loving and I felt at home when I stayed with them. Blanca was my host and we became great friends.

We went into school with the Spanish students and saw how their education system is run - during the school days we had a tour of the school, joined lessons and tasted traditional food from all of the countries involved in the project.

It was a fulfilling trip and I would recommend it to anyone. If someone asked me to go back, there is no way I would refuse!

Sarah Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment