titulo

EUROPE UNITED, A COMENIUS SCHOOL PROJECT 2011-2013

Monday 5 December 2011

My trip to Murcia… By Perrine (Belgium)


I want to say it’s not easy for me to tell about my trip because these 5 days were just perfect and I made a lot of activities. What I am going to write is just a summary…
The title of the current project is «Europe United ». We worked together for that (other schools from Comenius). in Murcia, we spoke a lot about Belgium.
On Monday, we had a meal together: each representative had bought typical food of their country. It was really good and pleasant because I spoke with all the people. When visiting the school, we talked about our school (for example : timetable, subjects,…). The school system in other countries is very different. I would like to have the school system from Murcia.: each day, they start at 8.30 and they finish at 14.30.
In the school and with other people from the project, we just spoke English but at home, I spoke English with Mari and with the rest of family I tried my Spanish because they didn’t know any English so I think I learned a lot.



I was lucky because I was in a great family, I visited a lot of monuments, cities and museums
Mari is the girl who I was all the time with. She is just WONDERFUL and her family too !
I discovered a lot of things and typical food from Spain! I really miss Spanish people…

I recommend that experience to other Belgian students because my trip was just amazing and if someone asks me to return now, I would answer : « YES OF COURSE »! It’s an experience that I will never forget because everything was great : Spanish people, sun, food, sea, school,…

No comments:

Post a Comment