titulo

EUROPE UNITED, A COMENIUS SCHOOL PROJECT 2011-2013

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Hello Belgium

In mid-September we went to a small but beautiful town Thuin. The trip was organized as part of the project “Comenius - Europe United”. There were also students from the UK and Spain. Before leaving Poland, I heard a lot of about Belgium, that there is European Parliament, that it is famous for chocolate and pommes frites.
When I was waiting in the school for my host, I was a little nervous, but when we met, I immediately calmed down and went to his house. His parents and younger brother greeted me very warmly. We went to Brussels with Corentin , where we saw a lot of interesting things, such as the Grand Place and the Atomium. The capital is very large and there are a lot of cars. I really liked old and narrow streets. I really like Belgium, I hope that someday I will have the opportunity to come back and see Brussels again. Marcin

No comments:

Post a Comment