titulo

EUROPE UNITED, A COMENIUS SCHOOL PROJECT 2011-2013

Monday 14 May 2012

My first flight, by Manon Belgium

The journey in Birmingham was from the 23 to the 28 of March. It was the first time I travelled by plane and  I was really excited on Friday morning when I waved bye to my parents.
Im my host family, they're 6 of them. As I'm only an only child I was afraid to live with 4 children but they were really friendly with me and I could feel at home.
I met great people and new friends not only from England but from Poland and Spain too.

Finally it was an amazing, beautiful experience and I would like to do it again!!!!

But I know everything would have been impossible without my English family: the Mc Nally's.They've accepted me in their home and I think that's really generous from them.

It was an amazing, beautiful and incredible journey. I will never forget it!
Now, I'm waiting for the summer holidays. I've invited my new friend in Belgium.
I'm invited in Poland too!!!! It's great!!!

I like England and I miss it so much, it's horrible!

Manon Vinet

1 comment:

  1. Did you travel alone? I actually had mixed emotions when I had my first flight. Waving goodbye to my parents was the hardest part, and getting all excited for the aerial views was the best! Good thing you were able to manage the thrills and nerves. Btw, you probably took photos from England, right? England will always be there with you :D
    Trudi Thorburn

    ReplyDelete